home       .       portfolio       .      client proofs       .       facebook       .       twitter       .      soulmate contest

January 29, 2010

New Year New Look

Well since my last blog post was about reflection on 2009. This blog post is about moving forward for 2010. Notice anything new? Yes I've completely changed our portfolio and blog layout and finalized my logo. And what better day than today to launch the new look. This totally completes my transition from web/graphic designer & part-time wedding/lifestyle photographer to a full time wedding & lifestyle photographer running on my own. Fail or Succeed it's all in my hands now.

Do you like the new look? Let me know what you think.

Oh and for those of you reading this on facebook - follow this link to view the new layout. http://www.kimmendozaphotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your logo! And it definitely is a more clean and simple look... but maybe a little too simple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emmy for your honest input. I kinda wanted to focus to be on the images...but I do get what you mean. I may add a background later on when I find the perfect one. =)

    ReplyDelete