home       .       portfolio       .      client proofs       .       facebook       .       twitter       .      soulmate contest

February 2, 2010

Tam & Jeff Maternity: San Jose Portrait Photography

It's ground-hog day today and it's grey, sprinkling and the sky is about ready to start pouring. If I didn't have the opportunity to spend a beautiful spring-like day this past Sunday in field of beautful wild flowers for a portrait shoot. I would probably be convinced that spring is very far away. But, I did spend last Sunday in the beautiful sunshine capturing the pregnancy of one of my favorite couples.

Tam and Jeff have been featured here on my blog before (wedding 8.8.08). It is such a beauiful blessing to be able to document growth of a couples love. From engagements, to wedding and pregnancy and the arrival of their first most precious gift.

I was very honored to have Tam and Jeff ask me to capture this very important memory. I hope you enjoy these beautiful images. This truely symblizes to me the awaiting of life and the warmth of spring to come. Congratulations kiddos and I cannot wait to meet your little princess.









2 comments: