home       .       portfolio       .      client proofs       .       facebook       .       twitter       .      soulmate contest

January 28, 2010

Reflection on 2009: The Best of the Best Contest

This 1st month of the New Year is coming to an end in few days. Time just seems to fly when your as old as I am I guess. 2009 has been really wonderful to me, I got the opportunity to grow dramatically in my photography skills and as a person as well. I'm not the social butterfly by any means...I'm a bit shy. But thanks to the so many wonderful couples who I've meet with in the past year and their wonderful family and friends who embraced me into their world just for one day... I was actually that social butterfly prancing around to capture such beautiful moment. And at every corner I was greeting with a smile.

In 2009 we doubled in wedding booking and we are hoping to be doubling that number in 2010 - now that I am dedicated full time as a Wedding & Portrait Photographer. Available 7 days a week! =)

So looking back here are a few of my favorite shots of 2009 a collection from wedding photography, event photography, family portrait, senior portraits, children & newborn photography. A big thank your to all my clients and as a gesture of my appreciation for letting see a glimps into your beautiful lives - I will be giving away an 11x14 to the image that is voted as best of 2009. If you have suggestions for a favorite that your have seen from this past year please email me at info(at)kmendozaphoto.com and I will add it to the list.

Voting begins now and will end February 1, 2010.
Please vote by leaving a comment along with the image number you like and maybe a little tidbit on why (just maybe) =)

1.These two following images were shot in one of my favorite fields out here in mountain house. Mountain House has been a location with so much potiential with stunning natural scenery - i'm so lucky to be living here!



2.Location: Mountain House, California


3.Location: Altamont Hills, California


4.Location: Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California


5.Location: San Francisco, Calfornia


6.San Francisco, California


7.Location: Irvine, California


8.Location: San Francisco, California


9.Location: Stockton, California


10.Location: Oakdale, California


11.Location: Mountain House, California


12.Location: San Jose, California


13.Location: San Francisco, California


14.Location: Pleasanton, California


15.Location: Modesto, California


16.Location: San Jose, California


17.Location: San Francisco, California


18.Location: Pasadena, California


19.Location: Stockton, California


20.Location: Alameda, California


21.Location: San Francisco, California


23.Location: San Francisco, California


24.Location: Modesto, California


25.Location: Santa Cruz, California

6 comments:

  1. So hard to choose!! But I think I would have to pick #7.. the angle, the moment... the love and smiles.. just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. She is so adorable1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like no. 19, you caught her Frenchie at her moment with all her family/friends looking on the angle you took the photo brought it a different dimension

    ReplyDelete
  4. #11. The moment, lighting and her face! Ok the crazy hair helps too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked # 19 & # 8, the ultimate moment of love & truth of ever lasting between 2 people,, full circle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough to choose indeed, but I have to go with #7. Just a classic B&W of a perfect moment. :) Great work all around, though--looks like you had a fantastic 2009!

    ReplyDelete