home       .       portfolio       .      client proofs       .       facebook       .       twitter       .      soulmate contest

March 4, 2010

San Jose Maternity Photography: Kathy and Ray Part I

It's been a whirlwind of a week. But we are officially moved back to the South Bay and will be here until I'm dragged out by my teeth, cause moving has been so tiring!!

I took a break on Sunday from my packing, cleaning, moving and unpacking duties to spend some time with Kathy & Ray from San Jose, California. Remember our last maternity session in the field of flowers - Miss Tam & hubby Jeff... Kathy & Ray were attendants in their wedding and they are preggos together...so cute! and both booked both booked me to document their first pregnancy. Lucky me!











3 comments:

  1. you're pregnancy shots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies. I can't wait to shoot your engagement session Irene! Let's meetup to plan out the details soon!

    ReplyDelete