home       .       portfolio       .      client proofs       .       facebook       .       twitter       .      soulmate contest

March 30, 2010

San Jose Baby Photography | Meet Max

I woke up on Sunday morning helping my husband pack for yet another trip to Korea and pack my gear for another engagement session. All prepped and ready to go...I got a call from my bride very distraught that her fiancee has woken up with an allergic reaction and has a huge swollen eye. I felt bad for him, because just the day before shooting in the fields up in Santa Teresa, I had major allergy attack too! So we rescheduled.

I then drove my hubby to SFO, kissed him good-bye and headed back home. I spent the afternoon catching up on my office work and editing. But by mid-afternoon - I was antsy and was really feeling bummed about not going out to shoot on such a beautiful day. So I sent out a FB post for a FREE shoot if you can make it at 6pm.

I got a message from a high school friend and my bride from last year...who is now a mommy! I so wanted to get the opportunity to meet her little man. So long story short - I took the opportunity to meet the little guy and get the shooting bug out of my system as well. =)

We spent a lot of time catching up and playing with little Max. So there were only a few shots taken..but he was ooh so cute in each one! Meet baby Max he's a little over 1 month new.

No comments:

POST A COMMENT